Thursday, August 11, 2011

As days go by...

As the days go on the plants continue to thrive. The habaneros are getting larger. The tomato is growing like crazy. I continue to weave it down and within a couple days the plants are stretched out reaching towards the window. I feel they want better light than the shop light with aquarium bulbs.

The fish are feeding voraciously. I try to make sure to give enough flakes for 5 minutes of feeding. I still am doing this twice a day. I am going to switch to a different feed here pretty soon. Something more nutritious than the flakes I have currently. I am considering an automatic feeder. More on why in a few.

I am leaving off for school in a week. I will no longer be able to operate my system. I am passing on the system to another to whom I am teaching the "basics".

I have learned a lot over these past months and I hope to take this knowledge that I gained and apply it to future experiences.

( pictures to come ...!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment